Thursday, February 26, 2015

Midterm #7

For this midterm I decided to use a picture of NBA star, Kobe Bryant.

Here is after I cropped it to make it a little more balanced in terms of length and width of the photo.
Here I used the circle selection tool to crop the eyes and the scaling tool to make two that fit over Kobe's eyes.
I have created the black box after resizing my canvas so that it would fit.
Here you can see I have entered the text in 3 lines with all different colors. Kobe also has two of the images on his eyes.

 Here is the final image in Jpeg format.

This is midterm #7 where I took a photo of Kobe Bryant and turned it into this. I used many tools including selection, cropping, text, canvas size, and other tools to accomplish this final product. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  



No comments:

Post a Comment