Thursday, February 26, 2015

Class 7 Gimp Tools

 Selection tools:
 
 Here I am using the circle selection tool on a previous picture that I was using.

 Here I am using the rectangular selection tool.
 Lasso selection tool is being used.

Stroke:
Here I have used the stroke tool and drawn inside of my oval selection.
Paste Into:
 
Here I took two pictures and selected an oval from one picture and pasted it into another of my pictures (right).

 Transparency:
Picture #1
Picture #2


As you can see I set the Opacity to 52.2 so that you can see through the first and see both pictures at the same time.

Text:

I started by putting my name in the top left in green text, 66.5 Opacity, text size 50, and font of Sans.
Now I entered the text "Discovering Computer Graphics" in blue text, 100 opacity, text size 80, and font Serif Bold.
I added the date "2/26/2015" in white text, 75.8 opacity, text size 100, and font Shruti.

Added "Prof. Walsh" in red text, 84.1 opacity, text size 55, and font Courier New Bold.
I added "Joshua Tree" because this was at Joshua Tree. The text is in purple, 43.4 opacity, text size 200, and font of Sans Bold.
Scale:

Original Image of Midterm #8

This is scaled proportionally from the original image. The gray background shows how much smaller the image has become.

Here I scaled it but not proportionally.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment