Thursday, February 12, 2015

MIDTERM #6

Started by creating a new image in Gimp.
 Here I have selected the "Transparency" option under the Fill with drop down menu. I also added my name into the comments.

The result.
Here I added my name as a textbox in the image.
 Here I have two things. I opened the image of the penguin and also have created a new white layer and changed the opacity so that the layers below are visible.

Here I have added the penguin Tux to my original image. And moved the layer so that he is behind the blank layer and text.

Here is my final image.

Here I am creating a text circle and putting my name as the text.

Here I am rotating the image by 45 degrees.
Here it is!

This is showing how to use layers and how to make an animated GIF in the program Gimp. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc
 


No comments:

Post a Comment