Thursday, February 19, 2015

Midterm #10

Here I have started to create my house. I am choosing a texture to change and fill the roof with.
Here I have created a brick pattern and filled it with a white foreground and red background to create the allusion of a brick wall for my house.

 Here I have added two windows and a wooden door with a brass doorknob to my house!

Here's my final drawing. I added the sun with my name in it, some clouds, and I drew grass in the front of my house with the free line drawing tool!

This is midterm #10 where we learn to use vector graphics to create a house in Microsoft Word. We were able to use the pattern fill tool to create an actual realistic looking drawing of a house. I was also able to incorporate other creative drawings such as the cloud and sun and grass on the floor! It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  





No comments:

Post a Comment