Thursday, March 26, 2015

FINAL PROJECT STEP 2: MY COMPLETED IMMERSIVE LIBRARY/MUSEUM

This is the start of my library/museum. I thought it was an interesting concept. It also took a long amount of time to complete.
Above the base is this flat layer in which you can see two of my objects. One is a tree, and the other a snowman!
 Snowman is here. Couldn't really do detail on the face but I gave him an orange nose and a hat as well!
Object #2 is a tree as seen here.
From the first platform I created 4 emerald pillars that goes high into the skies.
 Close look at the top of the four pillars. This was created using green tinted glass. I love building in Minecraft using the glass.
Inversely, the view looking down from the roof to the two object below through the glass.
 The view from the top. I created a black railing made of black tinted glass.
Object #3 is on the roof and is a cross made from pink-tinted glass.
My last object is this golden throne that sits on the top of the building.
View from the throne looking at the cross.

The roof as a whole
 The library as whole from far away!

Inventory
Base of Building (Picture 1) = 1500 Blocks
Four Pillars = 2400 Blocks
Tree = 60 Blocks
Snowman =  300 Blocks
Ceiling = 600 Blocks
Cross = 80 Blocks
Throne = 64 Blocks

Total: 5004 Blocks
 
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment