Thursday, March 26, 2015

FINAL PROJECT STEP 2: BUILDING MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY/MUSEUM

I found this option to be particularly useful in creating my library. It allows for a superflat creative atmosphere!
Also another option I found useful was to change the Difficulty to "Peaceful" so that no monsters would disturb while I built my library.
I was able to start with this open space.
I decided to start my museum with a base that would be very unique. It would start as shown in the picture and continue until it reached a decent amount of floors (levels).
Wow that was a lot of work. Here is what the base is shaping up to be. I also made it so that it alternates colors.
Here I am working on building my snowman using ice.
 Wow here's my snowman that is complete.
Here I am building my tree using oak for the base of the tree.
 Working on the top part of the tree.
Done and complete with the tree.
Building my ceiling using lime-stained glass.
Building the golden throne!
 Complete! With a nice sunset in the background.
Building the cross using pink-stained glass.
Done building . Another handy tool was to be able to set the time of the day using the command (/time set 0).
 Adding a layer of black glass to the roof top.
 Floor finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment