Thursday, March 26, 2015

Class 9, Exploring Second Life

Here I am choosing my avatar as this man with sunglasses
Wow talk about avatar customization. It allowed me to morph into a vampire with wings.

 Here I have entered Second Life and am currently on the "Learning Island 5" world.
Wow the graphics are actually beautiful here I am flying over a bridge through a waterfall.
Here I am in the world called "Hyles Swamp". It was rather relaxing.
Wow they even had a yacht in the world. I found flying the best method to exploring these worlds.
 Here I have entered the world "Winter Wonderland 2015". Its so beautiful!
 Wow a huge snowman! I also learned not all worlds allow you to fly, which kind of sucked.
 Here's the fourth world I was able to visit. It was called "Whimsy" and was a nice beautiful island.
As I was exploring the island I found that a different part of the island actually had rain. Thought this was pretty cool.
Here's the last world I visited. It was called "Couture Boulevard". It had a very modern feel to it compared to the other worlds I visited.
Going inside some of the buildings was kind of like museums. Here I am actually sitting on a chair and looking around!





No comments:

Post a Comment