Monday, May 4, 2015

Final Project: Local Old Boston StateHouse

Here I started to build the Old Boston Statehouse by laying down my foundation of 39x12 blocks for the base.
Working on the walls of the Statehouse.
Finally done with the walls. The dimensions are 39x12x13.
Here I am working on the roof with a refined stone. I also am making it staggered steps to portray a slanted roof.
Finished roof.
Finished one side of windows.
Placing the windows in the side of the statehouse.
Here is a view of the side of the statehouse so far
This is the balcony on the side of the statehouse.
Addition to the top of the roof.
Side profile of the completed statehouse!
Finished State House.
This is the picture I used to create my replication of the Statehouse.

This is my replication of the Old Boston Statehouse in minecraft. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment