Thursday, April 9, 2015

Final #3: Group 3D Building Project

After much effort of being given the wrong coordinates I found my classmates! Here is the start of our building.
 I'm adding some glass to our building. This is very hectic trying to build with this many people.
I made some windows for the house.
The inside of our house.
The fence I built for our house.
Fence is coming out nicely.
Added beds to the second floor of the house.
Changing the floor from stone to white carpet!
Carpet is all finished.
Top of our house. This is pretty cool idea.
 An outer view of our entire house.
Diving board with a pool. We are fancy.

This is a final project where we had to build a house together as a class. It took a lot of time and dedication and emphasized the essence of teamwork and voice communication. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment