Thursday, April 9, 2015

CLASS 10: Second Life SANDBOXES

This is when I first entered the sandbox.
I like how my avatar raises his hands as he builds the object. I built a hallow cylinder!
Next I built this triangular prism. I increased the size to 5x5x5 meters. It's a lot bigger than my other object!
Look at the huge sphere I built. I found moving the object in space to be rather straight forward and simple. They even have a measuring ruler to show you the dimensions in space.
 Next sandbox I went to was Shiromani Sandbox.
I wasn't able to build in the original entrance but could in this open land.
Trying to build a house by making a giant cube and then changing the texture of it to bricks.
I added a roof to it and changed the texture again. Not bad for a house!


No comments:

Post a Comment