Thursday, January 29, 2015

MIDTERM 2

Here is the original picture of the cat.
Here I am putting my name on the cat so that it is obvious this is my work.
In this step I am adding the white box in preparation for the caption.

Here I typed in the phrase "Samus is a trouble maker" into the white box.

This is the final product!


This is an exercise where we are putting a caption on the picture of a cat named Samus. As you can see I am showing the various steps I undertook in completing this procedure. First we made a box and filled it with the color white, then using the text tool I typed in the phrase "Samus is a trouble maker". It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc.

No comments:

Post a Comment