Thursday, January 29, 2015

MIDTERM 1


I put my name on the picture first.

Next I use the zoom tool so that I can close in and isolate the redeyes.

Here I am using the eyedropper tool to get the color of the eye that isn't red.
  
Here is the final product, I colored the eyes brown!

These are the steps I took to remove the redeye from the picture. First you want to zoom in on the eye and isolate the pigment of the eye that you want to fill it with. You then use the eyedropper tool to get the same color and then use the brush tool to paint his eye with the same color. You can see from the final product that his eyes no longer have the redeye in them! It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment