Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello, My Name is Jeffrey Yi

Hello, I'm currently a junior in CSOM concentrating in Finance and Marketing as a dual concentration. My nationality is Korean and I was born and raised in Southern California, more specifically Orange County. In my free time at home I love going out to eat and spend time with friends while exploring hobbies such as snowboarding, gaming, and basketball. A fun fact is that I was/am actually a professional gamer for the MOBA title Heroes of Newerth. I have been playing the game for about 6 years now and love the competitive nature the game ignites in me. With this class I hope to be able to further learn about games and computer graphics and the beauty of the whole technological age. Here is a picture of me and my cousin at her wedding on January 3, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment